1 pack udon or ramen, cooked
2 tbsp. oil
Bunch of scallions, thinly sliced, with white and green parts separated
5 garlic cloves, minced
2 tbsp. ginger, grated
4-5 tbps. soy sauce
1 tbsp. mirin
1 tbsp. rice vinegar
2 tbsp. sesame oil
1-2 tbsp. chili paste (optional)
- Heat large skillet on medium high heat. Add olive oil.
- Add scallions, garlic and ginger and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Add all liquids to scallion/garlic/ginger mix.
- Sauté for about 1 minute, then add cooked noodles.
- Stir and add green scallion.
- Plate in bowl and season with sesame seed.